Friday, May 7, 2010

The Rose





I just recently received this stamp from Sparkle N Sprinkle. The stamp is really pretty so I decided to stamp it using India Ink and use colored pencils to color in the rose. I also used gamsol to shade the colors. Seems like every time I use colored pencils, I automatically get the gamsol out. I rarely use my pencils without the gamsol anymore. Gamsol allows the colored pencil to melt, so to speak, and gives you the capability to shade. I generally work from the outside to the center. You will need to work with paper stumps and I usually get mine at Hobby Lobby.

Added a little glitter some ribbon and now the card is done.
Have you tried any of those Martha Stewart corner punches yet??? They are great!!! I have quite a few an they really add a great look to the card.

Well, that is it for now, thanks for stopping by, see you soon,

Barbara

No comments: