Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Club Meeting


Went to the monthly stamp club meeting last night. I had 2 cards I needed to make for the meeting, one was using a stamped image of a cupcake to design a card around, the other was a theme, Girlfriends.

The stamped image we were given last month was the cupcake on the front of this card. We were given 2 cupcake stamped images and here is the card I came up with.





Next, the theme of girlfriends seemed so challenging at first, but since I just received a stamp set from Art Impressions with this exact theme, I used the stamp of girls in the set and then used a frame from Spellbinders and wove ribbon to  achieve the background. They are "babes" aren't they!!!

Well that is it for now, thanks for stopping by, see you soon,

Barbara


3 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

Barb, So good to talk to you today! I looked over your MA post, love the slide show!

Had to comment on your girlfriends card...what a fantastic idea, it looks like lattice.

Angie

Our Sparkle Adventure said...

Great Cards, Barbara! The coloring is especially bright!

Donna Ellis said...

I love girlfriend theme stamps! This one is great!