Thursday, November 11, 2010

Winter Trees

Hello everyone,
Not too long ago I opened an email from Stamp Zia, announcing her stamp for November. I just fell in love with the stamp and ordered it. I received that stamp, Winter Trees, and finally got to play with it Wednesday. There is a technique that is listed on her website that Zana uses with this stamp and the results are quite striking. So, since I bought the stamp, I just had to try the technique to see what I would end up with. And I am quite pleased. Hope you like what I have done.




It's amazing how color can change the look of a card, or a piece of artwork, isn't it.
I hope you enjoy these pieces as much as I enjoyed making them. 
That's it for now, thanks for stopping by, see you soon,

Barbara

2 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

Barb that is artwork! I love the effect of the blended inks.

Angie

Anonymous said...

Lovely set! Beautiful design!