Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Hello everyone. Hope you had a great weekend. Today is Valentine's Day. What a great day. Chocolates, a great dinner at your favorite place, a diamond, jewelry, wine, champagne, and the list can go on and on. Here is a nice little Valentine's Day card. The only stamping on this card is the verse. The background is made using a Tim Holtz embossing folder. The heart is from a store bought card someone gave me, so, I thought I would reuse the heart on my own card. The punch is EK Success and the ribbon is May Arts. Glitter is Sparkle N Sprinkle and is Aztec Gold(G1006). I love their glitter. It is so great.

Well, have a great day and here's to you on this Valentine's Day.







Thanks for stopping by, see you soon,




1 comment:

Donna Ells said...

Barbara, I am mesmerized by the way you wove this ribbon! Did you have to tack it down at all, or is it held in place by the gold braid? Also, the glitter on the dry embossing is AWESOME! You're always doing something new and cool.