Monday, May 2, 2011

Guest Designer for Crafters Companion

Hi Everyone,
It's another rainy day here and the forcast is for rain all week.  Well you know what that means, time to craft and chase the rain away. (We hope.)

I just have to share this little bit of news with you all. I was chosen for the 1st guest designer spot for the month of May over at Crafters Companion. Isn't that exciting?!? They've posted a card I designed for Mother's Day using stamps from their company and there will be another card design that they will post later this month.

I used stamps from a set called Flower Fairies Zinnia stamp set. They also have other flower fairies sets and they are great too. Very detailed and very nice stamps. Check them out, I am sure you will find something that you will just love, like I did.

Well thats it for now, thanks for stopping by today,

2 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

Barbara, That is a beautiful card! Your flowers are a perfect compliment to the stamp.

Anonymous said...

Stunning piece! Love your sweet fairy!