Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer is here

Hi Everyone,
I posted my Sunday post over on the  Just Imagine/Kreations blog, so go over to see the card that I designed with detailed instructions. You've gonna like it..........Here is a sneak peek of the card. In this card I used stamps from {ippity} set # IPK-147 My True Joy. This set is available for pre-order at my store at ippity do da

Just Imagine Crafts will be hosting a blog hop on Saturday June 10. Please mark your calendar to stop and check out the new ideas for stampers as well as scrappers. There will be prizes awarded, so come on over and join in on the fun!!!!


That's all I have for you today. I am finishing up on my blog hop card and I think you will really like it.

Thanks for stopping and see you later,

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

this is such a great card - and the flowers are so unusual! They remind me of widely opened water lilies on the ponds here in Florida. Thanks for sharing your marvelous imagination once again!

Donna Maligno said...

Barb, saw this on Just Imagine's website and it blew me away! You are quite the talent.