Saturday, November 12, 2011

And the winners are....

Hello Everyone,
First, a huge thank-you to all of you who took the time to hop along to see all the creativity the Sparkle N Sprinkle designers had come up with. Your comments were so sweet and I believe that the easel card was an overwhelming hit!!! I am so glad you liked it.

Sparkle N Sprinkle has announced their winners and if you haven't had an opportunity to check the names yet, click here to check the names of the winners over at the SNS blog.

Speaking of winners, it's time for me to announce the winners here on my blog.

I am giving away two 1/2 oz. jars of Starfire Glitter.(My favorite glitter color)

Winner #1 - abraddock (Anita Braddock)
Winner #2 - frann

Congratulations to both of you.

Please contact me at bbruder at fuse dot net to give me your name and mailing address.

I am working on a few projects that have to be done and out of here so I am off to finish up on those.

Thanks again to all of you and congrats to the winners!!

See you soon

3 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Congrats to your two winners as well as the ones at SnS ! Great hop and lots of fab inspiration.

Donna Ellis said...

Congratulations to your winners, Barbara! Love your new blog format - and I like the solid background - makes reading easier! It's always fun stopping by your place

Anita Braddock said...

Wow Barbara thanks so much for the Glitter and I love that color and love glitter my Address is on its way.
Anita