Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Envelope Art

Hi Everyone,
How about taking a short break from worrying about Christmas presents and decorating and all the other things that goes with this holiday season.

Art Impressions has stamps that can help you decorate the front of the envelope. Just think of everyone who would get to enjoy your art. The mail clerks and the mail man and of course the person who the envelope is addressed to.


Wouldn't you love to send this out, or better yet receive this?? I added a few dots to add additional interest to the envelope. Don't forget, don't use glitter. Jams up those electronic machines and is a no-no when sending mail to the service persons. But I have used the Spica glitter pens from Copic to add that sparkle we love to add to the images, with not a problem.(But I would not use the Spica pen on mail to a service person.)

The stamp set used on this envelope is from the Country EA2 set UM4061.
Click here to check out all the stamps in the Envelope Art series.There are quite a few and I am sure you'll find something that suits your needs.

Tomorrow, Art Impressions will be introducing the next weekly challenge, so try to stop in to see what the theme is.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Barbara

3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

You can just send one my way Barb! So pretty.

NanaConnie said...

Oooo, this is wonderful, Barbara! Great idea and you've given me some inspiration. I routinely decorate envelope backs but never thought about the front or address area. I love this!

Donna Maligno said...

Great idea, Barb! Love it!