Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gift Tags

Hi Everyone,
I have a quick post to share with you. It's a tag I designed for my tag exchange that takes place tonite. I meet with a great group of ladies each month and tonite we are meeting for dinner and we are exchanging tags. We've done this for a few years.


Supplies used:
Trees Stamp - Just for Fun
Pine cone and lighter green sprig - Tim Holtz Sizzix Tattered Pine cone
Flourish - Tim Holtz Sizzix Elegant Flourishes
Darker green sprigs - Martha Stewart Punch
Poinsettia - Spellbinders Die
Ink - Fresco - Giovanni's Garden
Card Stock - Red CS, Green CS, Brown designer paper, Med. Green CS, Yellow CS
Gold Accents - Inka Gold by Viva, Pearl Pen by Viva
Tag Die - Accucut
Ribbon

This is such an easy tag to make, hope you try to use some or all of the elements I used.

Well have a great day and I will see you soon

Barbara

6 comments:

April said...

Really pretty! I love all the elements! Have fun with your exchange!

April said...

Really pretty! I love all the elements! Have fun with your exchange!

NanaConnie said...

This is so beautiful, Barb! I haven't done a tag exchange before, tho' I participate in a card exchange and an ornament exchange, each of which are fun. Enjoy your exchange. :-D

Dee in N.H. said...

Have fun! Your tag will be loved!!

Donna Ellis said...

Very pretty gift tag! I need to get a move on and make a few myself!

Shona Erlenborn said...

It's adorable Barbara. I'm sure they'll be fighting over it - or do you make enough for everyone?