Thursday, December 15, 2011

Jelly Beans

Hi Everyone,
I know it's definitely not Easter yet, however I just felt this little guy calling me. So, I went ahead and used him on this card. The card I designed is also showing on the Art Impressions blog for this week's weekly challenge. The theme this week is to use buttons. So, here is what I came up with:



Isn't he cute. He is a nice break from all the hustle and bustle of this season. Speaking of the season, are you ready for Christmas? No? Me neither!! I have gifts to wrap and I need to see if I am done or need to buy something last minute.


Here are the supplies I used on this card:
Art Impressions Stamps - Giant Bunny G1076, Smell Jelly Beans C1677
Spellbinders Die (For Creatoia by Xyron) Badge
Spellbinders Dies - Ribbon Tags Trio Three S4-323, Nested Eggs S4-264
Twine
Buttons
Pink Glitter CS, Pink CS

OK it's time to get back to the Christmas season, so, have fun and don't get too stressed!!

See you soon

3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So cute - 10 more days then I can play!! Isn't it funny - the more organized you think you are going to be - the less you actually are!

Ann said...

That image is adorable - love what you did with the buttons.
thank you for coming by my blog during the MSW bloghop - I really enjoyed reading your comment.

Donna Ellis said...

How pinkily cute, Barbara! Sooooo sweet! The happy expression reminds me of Thumper from Bambi.