Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Joy

Hi Everyone,
Today is my regular post day over at Art Impressions. I used an OH SO CUTE stamp and it's one of the cutest stamps for the Christmas season that I have in my stash. And of course it's from Art Impressions, so I thought I'd share this with you all.

Supplies used:
Art Impressions Stamps - Shepherd and Sheep  - J745 , Joy - G2164
Copic Markers - E15, E33, E04, YR000, C-0, C-2
Spica Glitter Pens - Chocolate, Garnet
Inka Gold  - Gold, Silver
Card stock - Dark Blue, Blue Shimmer, Yellow/Gold Shimmer, White
Spellbinders Fancy Tags - S4-235
Embossing Folder
Inks - India Black, Fresco - Roman Midnight

Stop back tomorrow for the next Art Impressions weekly challenge. Hope to see you then.


4 comments:

Karin said...

The embossing is perfect behind the cute image!

NanaConnie said...

Love the card, Barbara -- that truly is an adorable stamp. Also love the snowy village beside your signature! Fabulous!

Donna Ellis said...

It's a very sweet card, Barbara!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love that background Barbara - and I have it!? Hmmmm? It just sets off your image beautifully.