Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Love

Hi Everyone,
Well Christmas is over and Hanukkah is winding down so now I am focusing on Valentines Day cards.I love the reds and pinks of the cards and with that in mind I set out to see what I had in my stash that I could use to make this card.





The heart is a die cut and I stamped it with the text you find on the mini love background I2531. And what is Valentines Day without roses. I used 2 different images  Long Stemmed Rose M2005 and Rose Bud M2006. The word Love is the perfect word for the card front and it's stamp E2548. Add a little ribbon and some cool corners and here is your Valentine's Day card for your sweetie.

The New Year is right around the corner so I am wishing you a Happy New Year and please stay safe. I will see you next year. 

Don't forget I am reviewing 12 cards from 2011 tomorrow here on my blog so please stop by and there will be others that are partaking in this blog hop so there is sure to be fun and prizes. Oh prizes, Hmmm..... I wonder what I can give away that will be a wonderful prize. Let me see...................

Guess you will have to stop in tomorrow to find out all the particulars.

Barbara

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Gorgeous card, Barbara! I'm stunned by that magnificent detailing in the corner embellishments. Wow! They are beautiful! I want to remember to stamp on die cuts - it always makes them look more spectacular than they already are. Thank you for reminding me, with your masterpiece!

NanaConnie said...

Incredible -- love the lacy trim in the corners, Barbara! Fantastic card. Will definitely try to do something for your Blog Hop but am still so buried in things which were put off or left undone so that I could run off and be with family for Christmas week. Now, it all waits for me having arrived home only this morning. :-D Thanks for the terrific inspiration, in any case.