Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thanks

Hi Everyone
Since Christmas is really almost here I thought I would focus on a Thanks card. We will all probably need a few of these to thank all the wonderful people that will be giving us gifts.


I used the bench that is in set 3545 In My Garden, which is in the watercolor series. This is project 7 set 2. I also used the Thanks stamp E464. I love the font on this stamp, it's really elegant.

Please stop in tomorrow, if time permits, to check out my take on the next Art Impressions Weekly Challenge theme.

Have a great  day,

4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This card is just so pretty Barb.

April said...

Very pretty! I love how you punches the middle of the embossed background. I have this punch and you have inspired me. Great job!

Lana Clarke said...

Beautiful card Barbara xoxo

Donna Ellis said...

So beautiful, Barbara! Love that punch being a focal point with the great embossing on either side. Very stunning!