Saturday, January 14, 2012

EXTRA, EXTRA, Read all about it!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I have some exciting news to share with you all.



You may or may not know this, but, Unity has been in the process of making changes to their website to give YOU the flexibility of ordering {ippity} stamps right off their website. So these changes are in place now AND  I am really glad to let you know that you can now order Unity stamps and {ippity} stamps on the same order!!! ONE STOP SHOPPING!!!

When you place your order, it will ship directly from Unity. To make ordering easy when you are on my ippity blog, I have set it up so that if you click on my picture (above the post section) on ippitydoda.blogspot.com , you will be directed to the Unity site right into the order section and you should see a message that says you selected Barbara Bruder as your ippity chick. If that doesn't happen you should be on the chicks screen so just scroll down and find my picture then click the choose button under my pic and name and you will be linked up to me for ordering capability.By choosing me, I will get credit for your sale. I know, you are wondering about the cool freebies that I used to send with my orders. Well, I plan on still sending you freebies, however, these little goodies will come directly from me so they will come separate from your order.

OK, if you go over to the Unity site on your own then what do you do??? Well on the Unity site, in the left hand column, there is a link that says... ippity - ORDER on the Unity website. Clicking on that link, takes you over to a screen where all the ippity chicks pictures are. Find your chick (ME), click on the word chose and  now you are able to buy stamps and the chick you've chosen, will get credit for the sale.

Now here is more exciting news!!!

This weekend is Angie's 39th birthday ...... and she is celebrating by giving you a 39% discount on ALL stamps that you order this weekend. So that's 39% off Unity and {ippity} stamps. I'm telling you, that is a super deal!!! Just remember to use the code ang39 in the discount code section on the order page to receive the discount!!!

Well what do you think??? I think it's a win-win for you and me.

Leave a comment on ippitydoda.blogspot.com and you will get a chance to get in the drawing that will take place Monday.


In celebration of being able to combine Unity and ippity on your order here is a card design using a super Unity set.


Let it Snow

This set celebrates winter in all it's elegant, frosty glory.This set contains 20 stamps.WOW!!
It is available on the Unity site and don't forget the 39% discount using the code ang39.


Well, have a great day and hope you find something that catches your eye. If you do let me know, please leave me a comment!!





2 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Beautiful Barbara!! Exciting news too!!

Dee in N.H. said...

Beautiful card!! I will be back later to try out the new ordering thing! Gotta go grocery shopping first, blech!