Sunday, February 12, 2012

It became a butterfly

Hi Everyone
I have a card I want to share with you today using a beautiful butterfly punch,punch 901, from Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxions.
I received a new stamp set the other day and it ties right in with the butterfly punch.


The great thing about these punches is the fact that they punch borders, corners, circles, they do what ever you want the punch to do.

I also used a great circle cutter that is available from Just Imagine Crafts as well.
You can see that punch used on this card punched in the corners showing 2 different corner presentations and I used the same punch to punch around the edge of the circle.

I added glitter to the various punch out areas and that makes the punched areas really stand out.

That is it for today. Thanks for stopping in and I will see you soon.

Barbara

6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great card Barbara and the little bows around the circle are just so sweet.

Noelle Reese said...

What a beautiful card! I love butterflies!

Julie Z said...

The border punches with the glitter are just beautiful Barbara! Love the bows too!

Donna Ellis said...

Barbara, a lovely card - monochromatic in soft pinks and contrasting glitter with the amazing punches! Actually, the punches are only amazing because of your amazing touch! LOL The stamp in the middle is beautiful!

Amanda R said...

This is absolutely stunning Barbara! You are quite the enabler with these punches and your cards!

E. Marie said...

Gorgeous card. I have not played with these punches yet but this one is lovely.