Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Liebster Award goes to

Hi Everyone,



I received the Liebster Award today from a dear friend Donna  over at Creative Smiles. Donna does amazing work. Please give her blog a visit and check her creations out. What a great surprise.Thanks so much Donna, I appreciate the award!!

What is the Liebster Award??

A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is a German word that means “Dearest” or “Beloved.” It also means ” Favorite .” So, in a way the award not only recognizes these bloggers as amazingly gifted in their own right but also as your very own personal favorites.


The Rules Of The Liebster Award:
1) Thank the fellow blogger who awarded it to you.
2) Link back to the said blogger who shared the award.
3) Post the award on your blog.
4) Pick 5 other blogs you want to recognise.
5) Visit the 5 bloggers and let them know that they receive the award.


Now the hard part for me was to pick 5 people to bestow this award on. These people are gifted in my opinion and I visit their blogs quite often. I receive inspiration from their blogposts.So here they are my 5 picks for the Liebster Award:


Angie Blasingame - hopemore studio
Ginni Gass - ginni scrappy world
Wendy Price - paper ink and smiles 
Karalee Ingram  - Karee's Cards and Crafts of Course
Jenny Johns - Jens Cup Of Creations

OK now it's time for me to leave comments on their blogs and to give Donna a big than you.

HUGS to all and I will see you soon



2 comments:

Karalee said...

Barbara, thank you so much. I am truly surprised! Karalee

GinniG said...

Well THANK YOU Barbara!!! I'm on vacation and have limited internet access so I'm just now seeing this. What a sweet surprise! And such an honor! Thank you! :)