Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Kitchen Table

Hi Everyone
Well it's Thursday and it's time for the next Art Impressions weekly challenge. This weeks theme is beverages and since I am not a coffee drinker, I opted for a tea theme, so that is why I crossed off the word coffee.


I love using metallic paper/card stock, however the reflections really can mess with the camera. So I am sorry this photo is not better.
Since the tea cups and the tea pot are old fashioned looking I decided to use some old lace that my mom had years ago. I have yards of it.

Stamps used: Art Impressions A Kitchen P2136  Mini Tea Pot G2641   Mini Tea Cup D2682
Inks - India Ink
Glitter - Sunset
Paper/Card stock - Silver card stock, Cream CS, White CS, DP
Lace
Hope you decide to submit a creation to this weeks challenge.

I will be participating in a blog hop over on my other blog, www. ippitydoda.blogspot.com  it starts at 8:00 p.m. EDT tonite so try to stop on by over there, there will be prizes.

Have a great week!!

Barbara



4 comments:

Brenda said...

Love the silver tray!

E. Marie said...

Cute card. I am definitely a coffee drinker, but great way to adapt the sentiment to fit your theme!!

April said...

Cute! I love the lace. I am a tea drinker too!

Gerlinde said...

Love the tea set! Beautiful card!