Monday, December 9, 2013

Snowbody Like You

Hi Everyone
I want to share with you one of the cards that I taught in my November Card Shop Class.

This tri-shutter card turned out darling and was so much fun to decorate.




Shutter cards are fun to work with and have quite a few great little areas to decorate. I made this one more of a clean and simple design. Sometimes less is more. 
The snowman, the sentiment and the snowflake are from a Unity set, Kissmas and Mistletoe, IPK101. That set came out a few years ago and is still available. It's one of my fav's. Always in style.I have used stamps from this set many, many times.  Unity has awesome sets. 

I will be back tomorrow to show two more cards from this class using the same stamp set. 

Have a great day.



4 comments:

Gina said...

I love your beautiful card.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Lovely tri fold Barb - definitely less is more!

Anne Temple said...

What a cute tri-shutter card. Love the little snowman.

Eret said...

Another amazing card, Barbara. Love the colors and the sparkle. I understand why you like this stamp set - this snowman is so pretty.
Hugs,
Eret