Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for stopping in today. Just wanted to share with you a card that I put together in honor of Mother's Day.

Unfortunately my mother left some 20 years ago, but I think of her daily and miss her still. I know she is watching over me from above.

I am "mom" to 3 furry babies and they depend on me every day. I adopted 2 of them 13 years ago and the third cat adopted me 3 years ago. So this card is for you Mom and for everyone.

Hope you enjoy the day wherever you happen to be!!


My bow was made using my Craft-Dee BowZ. I use it virtually every day on some project. Makes a perfect bow every time.The image I used is from The Graphics Fairy and is called Vintage Mother's Day Illustration, a perfect image to use for a Mother's Day Card..

I am submitting this card in the following challenges:


Thank you so much for stopping in today, have a great Mother's Day and a great week.



6 comments:

Rebecca Deeprose said...

This is GORGEOUS Barbara!!! I love the Kate Greenway image and that cascade of ribbons! Happy Mother's Day to you~ ((hugs)) Rebecca

Donna Maligno said...

What a wonderful card this is Barb. So fresh with all those bows and the crisp spring colors.

crafty-stamper said...

love the vintage image and beautiful die-cut frame and gorgeous selection of ribbon-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
carol DT x

Eret said...

Barbara, your card is stunning! So lovely soft colors and amazing bow. Love this card.
Hugs,
Eret

Anne Temple said...

Love your vintage looking card and image. Your bow is fabulous (as always).

Craft Paper said...

Love this vintage inspired card. Gorgeous design and colors used. Your ribbon is so pretty. Thanks for playing along at Creative Knockouts!