Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Joy

Hi Everyone,

Have you missed me??  I  was away teaching and then I took a week of vacation to give my muse a rest.

Here is a quick post to share with you, a wonderful Christmas card. You know that season is coming up fast.


I decided it was time to get out some washi tape and use it on this card. I'm sure I am not the only one who buys the stuff and it sits and waits to be used. So with that in mind here is my card:


I love stars and I just happened to have DP with gold stars on the deep red paper. And I also had a Spellbinders Star set, so I was in business for this card. I added my washi tape first and then positioned the stars and lastly added those glitter dots. I love those things. They just add a great finishing touch to the card.


SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  My Sentiments Exactly - Christmas Spirit M-128
Paper/Card Stock
:  White CS, DP
Ink: Memento - Rhubarb Stalk
Dies Used:  Spellbinders Nested Stars S4-092
AccessoriesWashi Tape, Elizabeth Crafts Glitter Dots - Transparent

I am submitting my card is the following challenges:


  • Crafting from the Heart -  Always Anything Goes (#75)
  • Love to Scrap - Anything Goes (#168)
  • Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes (#406)
  • Use Your Stuff - Die Cuts and/or Punches (#18)
  • Vintage Stamping Challenges/Flonz Craft M - (October) Use a Die/Dies (#61)
  • 613 Avenue Create - #147 Anything Goes or use Subway Art (#90)
  • Christmas Card Challenges -  #47 Anything Goes (#50)


  • Thanks for stopping by today, Stop in tomorrow for my post for Crafty Creations Challenges.

    Barbara

    6 comments:

    Shirley-Anne said...

    Awesome .. Great design . Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas card Challenges

    brenda said...

    A super creation for our theme this month Barbara, many thanks for joining us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

    B x

    Majo said...

    Such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at our challenge at UYS!

    Inkyfingers said...

    What a fun card and a lovely design. I am with you about washi tape - I buy it and then can't think of ways to use it apart from holding my dies down while I cut them!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenge.

    Shirl said...

    OMG I simply love the simplicity of this card... it is so stunning! What a wonderful creation! Love it!! Thanks for playing along with us over at UYS - Hugs DT Shirl

    Lee said...

    Beautiful Christmas card design! Thanks for joining us at LTSCB!