Monday, June 20, 2016

Chocolate

Hi and thanks for popping in,

About a week ago I mentioned that I received some new stamps from Verses Rubber Stamps. Well here is another one of their verses, and this one is cute. 
If you are like me, I know very few people who don't like chocolate. (LOL)

I was lucky to fine the image that shows a heart shaped box of chocolates.
A perfect fit for the sentiment.

This could be a cute little card for a chocolate lovers birthday, 
And to give a box of chocolates with 
the card would be a great addition. (YUM)

LET ME SHARE WITH YOU THE I SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Verses Rubber Stamps - Inside this Body  LL33, Digi Stamp  (Heart shaped box of Chocolates) Doodle Pantry
Paper/Card Stock
: Dark Brown CS, DP
Ink: Distress Ink Markers - Gathered Twigs and various other colors

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

  • Colour Your World with Lucy Sunshine - (June 11) Anything Goes   (#42)
  • Scrappers Delights  -  Anything Goes (#95)
  • Alphabet Challenge - H for Hand Colored Image (#189)
  • Crafting-With-Friends  (W1 of 2) Anything Goes(#90)
  • Creative Fingers -  - No.111 -  Anything Goes (#178)
  • Simply Papercraft - No. 30 - Anything Goes (#79)

  • Thanks for stopping in, I will be back soon


    6 comments:

    Gmalew said...

    Great card. Love the sentiment!

    Pat said...

    Lovely card with a great image, thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    McCrafty's Cards said...

    Brilliant fun card Barbara, I like the chocolates and the sentiment
    Kevin xx

    Verna Angerhofer said...

    I love your card and I love chocolate too! A yummy design you created and love the sentiment.

    Carla's Cards said...

    Fun card, thanks for sharing with Scrapper's Delights!

    Tammy said...

    Beautiful card, I love that image and fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy x