Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Crafty Creations Challenges 327 - Water Color

Hi Everyone

Well it's time for the next challenge at Crafty Creations Challenge. The theme for this challenge is Water Color and what a fun challenge theme. So I thought I'd pull out some of my Art Impressions stamps that are used in their water color technique.

Since its still so warm in my area,I decided to make a scene with flowers. I guess fall is on vacation in a lot of different areas of the US. We have yet to have a frost. I still have my house plants on my front porch. Kind of a strange feeling with all this warm weather so late into October.

Enough about the weather - let me share my card with you.


LET ME SHARE WITH YOU THE I SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Art Impressions - Flower Cart, Sentiment - My Sentiments Exactly - Thank You innies and outies
Paper/Card Stock
: Blue CS, Purple CS, Green CS
Ink: Memento - Various colors
Dies/Punches Used: Dies - Gina Marie Stitched Ovals: Punches - MS Branch 2, 3 in 1 Hydrangea
Accessories
Ribbon, Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, dimensional foam

Hope you join us in the current challenge over at Crafty Creations Challenges. You could be the winner of a $10.00 egift card to Sassy Cheryl's Stamps.

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

Thanks for dropping in today. Have a great week.

9 comments:

Mel Gee said...

Gorgeous


Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Regards,

TTCRD DT

Mel Gee crafts {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door

ttcrd.blogspot.com

Shona Erlenborn said...

The watercoloring makes the card so delicate. Love the trellis embossed background and the little color-coordinated bouquet. Gorgeous bow too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What beautiful water coloring. This is absolutely gorgeous and wonderful colors used on it too!

Annemi said...

So beautiful. Makes me longing for spring. Thanks so much for joining our ATG challenge at Aurora Wings.

Snowflakes and Lilies said...

Wow. Just love the image and the colouring. Simple yet so powerful and meaningful card. Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion and hope to see you again. Good luck.
- Khushboo Gandhi, DT
http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh this is beautiful, Barbara! Love the watercoloring. Thanks so much for joining our ATG Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

Irena Stefanova said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog’s “Anything Goes!” challenge!
Hugs,
Irena, LTSCB DT

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! Valentina DT

Lori Turner said...

Beautiful watercolored card!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Choosday xoxoxo