Thursday, December 1, 2016

Happy Holidays

Hello Everyone,

I don't know about you but I still have a lot to do. Mainly cards need to be made, a few more gifts need to be purchased and probably a few more things will be coming up. LOL

In the meantime 
December also means its time for the start
of a new monthly challenge 
over at Craft-Dee BowZ.

The theme is always "anything goes"
so you can submit whatever you want.
Love that theme.

I made a Christmas card and thought you'd like to see what I came up with.


The tree and deer are both silhouettes
 but I decided to glitter that tree. 

That bow is a triple loop bow and the sheer ribbon 
makes this bow so easy to make.

The Craft-Dee BowZ tool makes bow making a breeze. 


Click here  to order yours

LET ME SHARE WITH YOU THE I SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Digital Stamps: Gracielle Designs
Paper/Card Stock
: Red CS, DP
Ink: None
AccessoriesRibbon, Glitter, Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, Quickie Glue Pen, Martha Stewart Punch - Tradition Eyelet


I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping in today. I will be back soon


12 comments:

Gail said...

Beautiful card. I love the elements you've combined and the colors are great..nothing like a traditional red and green combo. Such a pretty bow, too!! That little bow tool is awesome! :) Thanks, Barb, for entering the challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' where our challenge is ANYTHING GOES WITH CHRISTMAS. Hugs, Gail

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love your design and colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design and I love the glitter on the tree too!

Virginia L. said...

Love everything about this card! That green ribbon is perfect in this! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Vicki said...

Beautiful classic Christmas card, Barbara! The glitter looks perfect on the tree. Gorgeous bow!

Gale said...

Fabulous and elegant Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope you play again soon. Hugs, Gale D

Melanie R said...

What a lovely card! I love that you added the glitter.

Gail said...

As your teammate and not as a DT member, I just want you to know that this is gorgeous and I love your deer die cut. Using that patterned paper was perfect for this card...and that bow is gorgeous!!

Cards Created by Mo said...

A beautiful and elegant christmas card!

Thank you for entering the Papershelter challenge!

Goodluck! Monique dt TPS

Anjie said...

Great make. Thanks for joining us in our week 48 Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday
Anjie (DT)

Unknown said...

wonderful creation just beautiful. goodluck on your entry and thanku for joining us at Creative moments challenge blog. DT Kristyn

What I Created Next said...

beautifully elegant card and I just love that bow. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Anything Goes Challenge Week 48. We look forward to seeing your makes each week. Good luck with being chosen xx (DT)