Friday, December 1, 2017

Christmas Cat


Hello and welcome to December 
and to the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge for December

December, WOW !! We are beginning the last month of this year. 
Amazing isn't it. This year has just flown by.

Well lets look at my last inspiration card 
for the 2017 Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge


Santa has left this adorable kitty his favorite gift ....
a fish.... and Santa made sure to attach a festive bow to dress up the gift.

Since I love cats (I got my first one when I was 3 years of age, and have had a cat in my life ever since) I  happen to have one that is my constant companion. His name is "Buddy" and he is like a dog, he is literally always by my side. He is my Buddy.
He is the most loving cat I have ever had. LOL

So I just had to use this image 'cause he reminds me of Buddy.


SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Digital image - Cute As A Button - Christmas Cat
                Ornaments - Clear Stamp - Hero Arts  - Magic of Christmas
Paper/Card Stock
: Blue CS, White CS
Ink: Memento Danube Blue
Dies Used: Dee's Distinctively - Pine Sprigs
Accessories
Ribbon, Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, Glitter, Quickie Glue Pen, Outline Sticker - Sentiment, Alcohol Markers - Spectrum Markers - various colors.

Here is a closer view of my bow.

This is a double loop bow on top of a ribbon stack
Need a Craft-Dee BowZ tool??


Order yours today - over at the Craft-Dee BowZ site

The Craft-Dee BowZ challenge has started and I'd love to see your submission.

The Theme is always - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow


The sponsor - Cute As A Button
The Prize - 2 Digital Images



I hope you’ve enjoyed my project. Hope you will link a project in the Craft-Dee BowZ monthly challenge. Don’t forget the theme every month is always Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.  Also, on each Tuesday of the month, a different designer will post another project
 over on the Craft-Dee BowZ blog to inspire you! 
Please visit each Tuesday for additional inspiration.


I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today and I will be back soon.



12 comments:

Wendy L said...

Such a sweet card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a fun card. Cool cat image.

Tracey T said...

Well done on this really fun design. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

Jenny L said...

Hi Barbara,
what a wonderful card and such a super design too.
Love that gorgeous bow and your Christmas Animal.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Jana Forrest said...

Barbara your card is splendid! That bow you have designed is amazing. Perfect for this card. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck this week and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana

Sue B said...

This is a fab card. I love the cute cat and the baubles with the fir branch, and the pretty ribbon/bow finishes it off beautifully!
Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Animals Challenge at MAWTT !!
Hugs, Sue B xx

Susan Edwards said...

WOW! That bow is stunning! Love those Christmas ornaments are so pretty! Thank you for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge blog!!

kahaulani said...

such a cute card!!! thank you for joining us at Craftaholics R Us DT elecia

Sherrie K. said...

Cute card! Adorable kitty and fabulous bow!
Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at Scrapy Land!
Sherrie k
Scrapy Land Dt Member

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again next time. Wendy DT xx

Nance said...

Cute, cute card! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Barbara. Lovely design. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma